Do you want brighter teeth in one simple visit to the dentist? Trust Dr. Nathan M. Anderson to give you a selfie-ready smile!
For the past decade, Dr. Anderson and his expert team have been restoring smiles through cosmetic dentistry. We are proud to create beautiful smiles for our Springfield patients, and can’t wait to help you achieve the smile of your dreams. If you’re ready to understand the benefits of professional teeth whitening, you can trust your smile to Dr. Anderson.
*Insured patients. (Over 50% off for uninsured patients – $295). Limited time offer.
WHY ARE MY TEETH STAINED?
Over time, our smiles lose their natural brightness. Teeth can become stained for a variety of reasons, including your diet, oral hygiene, lifestyle, and medication use. Most patients experience one of these common types of discoloration:
- Extrinsic Stains: This the type of staining that affects your enamel (the surface of your tooth). It is typically caused by tobacco use or drinking dark-colored beverages like cola, coffee, tea, or wine.
- Intrinsic Stains: This type of stain occurs below the surface of your enamel. It is typically caused by certain medications, such as blood pressure medications, antihistamines, or chemotherapy drugs.
- Age-Related Stains: As you age, the dentin (the material inside your teeth) grows darker, and the enamel around it becomes thinner. This can make your teeth look dull or gray.
How Does Teeth Whitening Work?
Teeth whitening uses peroxide-based bleaching gels to remove the stains from your teeth. There are many options available, including whitening strips and at-home whitening kits. At-home whitening kits contain 3% to 20% peroxide, while the professional in-office treatments contain 15% to 43% peroxide.
The stronger the solution, the faster and more effective the results. This is why professional teeth whitening is the best way to achieve your dream smile. In-office treatments offer whitening of up to eight shades in one to two 30-60 minute appointments. Be sure to schedule touch-ups as needed to maintain your dazzling results.
At our practice, we offer the following teeth whitening treatments, depending on your needs and goals:
- KoR: KoR uses high-potency bleaching gels and a scientifically designed application process to provide 6-10 hours of whitening activity in a simple 25-35 minute appointment.
- Pola: Pola is an advanced whitening solution that delivers drastic results without any sensitivity to the teeth or gums.
- Our in-office whitening product: We offer our own bleaching system to brighten your smile without the cost associated with name-brand treatments.
Reasons to Choose Teeth Whitening
Are you unsure if teeth whitening is right for you? Here are some great reasons to choose professional teeth whitening with Dr. Anderson:
- Teeth whitening is a non-invasive treatment that requires no downtown
- You can see results in as little as one visit
- A brighter smile can boost your confidence
- Compared to other procedures, teeth whitening is more affordable
How Much Does Teeth Whitening Cost?
The full cost of your teeth whitening procedure will depend on your unique needs and treatment goals. Our prices reflect the quality of materials we use and care we provide in the service of helping our patients achieve their smile goals. For a complete breakdown of all costs and treatment options, schedule a personal consultation with Dr. Anderson.
Do You Accept Walk-ins?
Yes, we do! Our office accepts new and returning patients on a walk-in basis. We also have same-day emergency appointments as scheduling permits. No matter your needs, we will do everything we can to give you the prompt, personalized care you deserve!
Superior Care with Your Comfort in Mind
Watch your favorite show or movie on Netflix while we work.
Enjoy our soothing atmosphere and relaxing music.
We offer spa services to make your visit as relaxing as possible.
Blankets and Pillows
Blankets and Pillows
Get cozy with a blanket or pillow on request.