Adhesive-bonded dentistry only requires that the decayed or damaged part of the tooth be removed prior to restoration, thus preserving more of your natural tooth, while restoring it to full strength and function (all while looking beautiful—just like a natural tooth).
DR. ANDERSON’S EXPERIENCE WITH RESTORATION
Dr. Anderson has been practicing adhesive-bonded dentistry since he graduated from dental school in 2007. He has been learning and continually changing with the most advanced techniques and materials available in dentistry with an emphasis on being as conservative as possible. Older, outdated treatment options commonly done in most offices include metal crowns and silver mercury fillings. These not only require the removal of healthy tooth structure during the process but eventually lead to recurrent decay and often fracturing of the natural tooth as well, causing more damage and requiring more costly treatment.
Over 10 Years
IN RESTORATIVE DENTISTRY
Purpose of Treatment
The purpose of restorative dental care is to stop the progress of tooth decay or fractures in teeth and restore the tooth to natural strength, function, and beauty. Done well, restorative dentistry should be hard to tell from a natural tooth.
Symptoms of Issue
How do I know if I need teeth restorations (usually called fillings or crowns/caps)?
- Can you see tooth discoloration?
- Do you have a sensitivity to cold or sweets?
- Are you missing any teeth?
- Are you having any constant dental pain?
- Do you have pain when biting harder foods?
- Have you noticed part of a tooth or teeth chipping or breaking?
- Do you have older fillings or crowns that are looking gray or discolored?
- Do you have to limit what you eat because of tooth pain?
- Do you have to worry about discoloration in front teeth when you smile or laugh?
Any of these symptoms can be a sign that adhesive-bonded dentistry could improve your situation.
Nathan M. Anderson, DMDCommitted to Your Comfort & Care
Dr. Anderson and his expert team restore smiles using the latest advancements in modern cosmetic dentistry!Learn more ⟶
Dr. Anderson uses the best available technology and the latest training techniques to provide superior implant dentistry services.Learn more ⟶